beach Harbour Harbour Seaton Bay
The Annexe at Southland Cottage
Home Accommodation Prices and Availability Local Information Finding Us Contact and Guest Comments Privacy Policy
Availability Prices
All prices are in Pounds and are for 2 people per week or per night, minimum 3 nights.

Further prices and availability on request

On all bookings we require a deposit of 25%. The remaining 75% is to be paid on arrival. Payment can be made by cash, personal cheque, or online banking.
from until Full week Per night
04/01/2021 12/03/2021 400 70
13/03/2021 30/04/2021 450 75
01/05/2021 28/05/2021 460 78
29/05/2021 02/07/2021 480 80
03/07/2021 10/09/2021 500 85
11/09/2021 01/10/2021 400 80
02/10/2021 01/01/2022 400 70
Home Contact Privacy Policy